I am inspired by nature and different cultures around the world. As we wander this awesome and magical wonderland, whether it be near or far, my hope is that we make a conscious effort to protect it and leave it better than we found it.
– Rick Steves
– Maya Angelou
– Anthony Bourdain
– Miriam Adeney
– Freya Stark
The Culture Trip
Alaska Milepost Travel Guide
Washington Recreation Travel Guide
Cascade Loop Scenic Travel Guide
Recreationland Travel Guide
Note: Carbon offsets are purchased for all travel.
• Prioritize the well-being of nature over photography.
• Educate yourself about the places you photograph.
• Reflect on the possible impact of your actions.
• Use discretion if sharing locations.
• Know and follow rules and regulations.
• Always follow Leave No Trace principles and strive to leave places better than you found them.
• Actively promote and educate others about these principles
1. Plan Ahead and Prepare
2. Travel and Camp on Durable Surfaces
3. Dispose of Waste Properly
4. Leave What You Find
5. Minimize Campfire Impacts
6. Respect Wildlife
7. Be Considerate of Other Visitors